HOME             THE CULT             FAVORITE CACHES           

Saturday, October 1, 2011

About The Cult

By RadioAngel

THE CULT

The "Cult" transpired out of endless teasing at my expense about my new and instant addiction to Geocaching. I would ramble on and on about this most amazing new thing (not new started in 2000) I had been introduced to.

When people would ask me what in the world was Geocaching, it is said I would get a crazed look in my eyes and say, "Let me tell you all about the wonderful world of Geocaching". My co-workers would joke, "Oh no, she's got another one to join her cult!"

Therefore, my Geocaching Cult was born....... and it's thriving! I attempt to lure any muggle (non-geocacher) I can!! I have even asked my cult members to join me in writing a blog about our new found addiction to Geocaching. ~ Tiffany


THE LEADER
Tiffany A.K.A RadioAngel

My second cache ever, GCQ532
 My obsession with Geocaching began in August of 2011. A co-worker, Megan from Idaho Falls posted on her facebook "I need to go geocaching......" I had to ask her what in the heck she was talking about and in an instant my world changed forever. My husband, TEAM She Made Me Go (more on that later) curses that day in history.

I work for the Forest Service as a Wildland Fire Dispatcher. I have a wonderful husband who cooks, cleans, changes diapers... back off ladies he's mine!! I have the most amazing and adorable son, and no I'm not just being biased. 

Jase, 1 1/2 years old, Bisbee Arizona, GC1KJEK

We have two dogs, Black Mouth Curs, that go caching with us. They are really the only reason I get to go caching most of the time. I sweetly smile at my husband and say, "Honey we should take the dogs out today, let's go to (insert location)." Of course, by coincidence, there always happens to be caches there.


Bud, Buster, Weston, and Jase. GC152F3



CULT MEMBERS

Shannon and David A.K.A TheLarsons23

Teresa and Andrew A.K.A TEAM yousguys

Team Araiza

Team Stooges - Team is comprised of Tiffany A.K.A RadioAngel, Shannon from TheLarsons23, and Teresa from Yousguys

Shannon, Teresa, and Tiffany
The three of us grew up together. We were in 4-H and Rodeo Queen Contests together. We raised hell together. Okay so Tiffany raised hell and Shannon and Teresa were usually just along for the ride!!

We used to call ourselves the Three Musketeers


Which turned into the Three Amigos




But it wasn't long before everyone else started calling us the Three Stooges



Three Stooges stuck.

Although we have all grown up, or at least tried to ;) we still manage to stay in touch and see each other when we can. And of course like any good friend would do, they were invited to join The Cult. It didn't take long before they were Geocaching Addicts!!!

TEAM She Made Me Go

Comprised of Tiffany's husband Weston and son Jase.


Weston, Jase, and Buster

The name is pretty much self explanatory. The name came to be while on a FTF hunt with RadioAngel. She begged and pleaded with him to go find a newly published cache. While out hunting, Weston asked if he found it first did he get to claim a FTF? Only if he had a user name of course. Team She Made Me Go was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment