HOME             THE CULT             FAVORITE CACHES           

Thursday, November 3, 2011

RadioAngel's Travel Bugs

By RadioAngel

One of the first things I did after becoming a Geocaching.com member/addict was to buy a couple travel bugs!!! This is just one of the elements of Geocaching that I just LOVE!!! I think it so cool to see where your travel bug has gone and see all the crazy places people will take them. Random strangers helping your little travel bug reach its goals!!

Travel Bug: Wandering Ducky

Of course Weston would not let me use one of Jase's rubber duckies for my Travel Bug. So I ran off to the dollar store and bought a huge package!!


Wandering Ducky's Goal

Help this Ducky Wander conquer the world... or climb to the top of it at least [;)]

This ducky wants to hike the highest mountains around the world!! Make sure to add the elevation and pictures of the places I've been!!!







I dropped Wandering Ducky off at Footloose Jackrabbit TB Inn (GC2VV91) to start his journey! He has since gone 1597 miles to California and Texas!






Travel Bug: God Bless the USA

I did swipe one of Jase's little green army men for this Travel Bug... which reminds me I need to buy him some more. This travel but was activated on the 10th anniversary of 9/11



God Bless the USA's Goal

My Mission is to TRAVEL!!!!
I want to travel as many places as I can all over the World!! I LOVE towns with unique names and would love to stop at a few of those!!!!
Take pictures with me and anything out of the ordinary you find!!






 I also dropped God Bless the USA off at Footloose Jackrabbit TB Inn (GC2VV91) to start his journey! (its a pretty convenient drop off location!!) He has since gone 405 miles.






I plan on buying some more trackables here soon.. maybe even today! I have seen other cachers who have a travel bug they keep and dip in each cache they visit to track their own miles... I think that is pretty good so I am going to order one for myself to keep. Also thought about ordering some Trackable Dog Tags for our two mutts (not really mutts, first dogs I've ever had to pay for). Weston probably wouldn't mind if I bought something for the dogs... I just might have to throw something in for myself when I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment