HOME             THE CULT             FAVORITE CACHES           

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Geocaching Withdrawls

By RadioAngel

I am currently going through Geocaching withdrawals.. Does that confirm everyone's suspicions that I am in fact addicted? Naw! I didn't think so.

It feels like it has been forever since I have had a good Geocaching day. I wanted to go last weekend for my birthday, but it just didn't work out. This weekend I wanted to go so bad just around my house since Weston is on call, but alas I am working both Saturday and Sunday. So looks like my Geocaching adventures will be delayed even more.



I was talking to Teresa on the phone last night about her recent caching adventures. (Someday I might get her join to the blogging world) She was telling me how they go caching at night, and not for night caches! It got me thinking, could I convince Weston to load up Jase after he has fallen asleep in our truck and go out at night looking for caches....... No way in hell!

Teresa and I got to laughing about how I know where all the caches are around my area. This is due to studying Geocaching.com everyday at work and longingly looking at caches I want to go get. This in turn leads to me driving down the road and having mental breakdowns cause I can't pull over on a whim and go caching, even if they are RIGHT THERE!!

There have been many days at work where I have contemplated taking off early and NOT telling Weston so I can go Geocaching around town. So far I have been able to suppress these feelings.. but the urge is getting stronger everyday. Especially when I haven't been caching in so long.

All I can say is:

"DAMNIT MEGAN!! I NEED TO GO CACHING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment