HOME             THE CULT             FAVORITE CACHES           

Friday, November 11, 2011

Geocaching Cult Rivalry

by RadioAngel

It seems that some "in-house" rivalry has started within the ranks of the The Geocaching Cult.

I received a text yesterday from Team yousguys member Teresa about her fiance ,the other member of the team. It read:

"so last weekend andrew calls me
while he's working and says,
'don't be mad, but I saw
Tiffany got a cache
so I had to go and find 3 more'"


I texted her back and asked her, "doesn't he know it's not a competition?"

Her reply, "Everything is a competition to him!"

This I find amazingly hilarious as this is the guy who claims he only goes caching with Teresa to keep her "safe"!

Which is nothing like this: 

But more like this:


So my conclusion: 
Andrew is a closet geocacher!


Of course him trying to "beat" me at geocaching is sorta like beating a 90-year old lady at a foot race, or beating a dyslexic person at a Spelling Bee..

Come on Andrew I have a child that I have to go pick up everyday after work, I can't just go run out caching on a whim, and I don't get paid to drive around all day.

But you know what, in the spirit of a little healthy competition:



So there you go Andrew! Let the games begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment