HOME             THE CULT             FAVORITE CACHES           

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Published Caches

By RadioAngel

There seems to be nothing worse than seeing 3 new published caches in your area.... and being stuck at work...




These said caches were published late last night and were ripe for the picking today.. yet again here I am stuck at work dreading the ding of my email for fear it will show a


So there you have it folks. Two of the three are left... as far as I know it. It is now dark and the race will be on first thing in them morning!! I have already warned my husband what we will be doing at first light.. I mean these caches are right up the canyon from our house!!! It would be a mortal sin NOT to go get them!!!


With that being said, if I get some caches this weekend I just might be able to win Round 2 of the Cult Rivalry... if not then Round 2 will have to go to Team yousguys... they now have 44 caches to my 43... But the weekend is young... however it is a very busy weekend for us... So victory might be lost this Round and I will be awarded the loser badge... 
just thought of it... so Andrew was spared last week during Round 1.

I am so excited for my first Geocaching Event Tomorrow, like this excited:


So the schedule for tomorrow is cache hunt in the morning, Geocaching Party for breakfast, birthday party for lunch, and if I'm really really lucky more geocaching after the party on the way home!!!

I am hoping to start working on my goal of finding all the geocaches within 5 miles of my house! So far I have 53/65 left.... thought I was actually doing alot better than that before right now.... any whoo... I have that goal and once I reach it I will expand to 10 or 15 miles!! I plan on total Otero County domination!! MUAHAHAHAHA


Also super excited for the preview of the family photos we had done last Saturday! Just love them!! Marquette LaRee Photography is just amazing!!

I swear he's not texting and looking
 at his phone!!



Mesilla, NM


Rio Grand near Mesilla



 












Amazing pictures and we can't wait to see the rest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment